miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

Zzyzx Rd - Stone Sour


I don't know how else to put this 
it's taken me so long to do this 
I'm falling asleep and I can't see straight

My muscles feel like a malee 
my bodys curled in a U shape 
I put on my best but I'm still afraid 

Propered up by lies with promises 
saving my place as lifes forgets 
maybe it's time I saw the world 

I'm only here for a while 
but patiences is not my style 
and im so tired I gotta go 

¿What am I suppose to want now?
¿what am I supposew to do?
¿did you really think I wouldnt see this through?

Tell me I should stick around for you
tell me I could have it all
I'm still tired to care and I gotta go

I get to go home in one week
but I leaving home in three weeks
they throw me a bone just to pick me dry

I'm following suit and directions 
I crawl up inside for protection 
I'm told what to do and I don't know why 

I'm over existing in limbo 
I'm over the myths and placebos 
I don't really mind if I just fade away 

I'm ready to live with my family 
I'm ready to die in obscurity 
cause im so tired that I gotta go 

¿What am I suppuse to want now?
¿what am I suppose to do?
¿you still don't think I'm going see this through?

Tell me I'm a part of history 
tell me I can have it all 
I'm still to tired to care and I gotta go 

Oh yeah 
oh yeah yeah yeah yeah. 

Still to tired to care and I gotta go 
still to tired to care and I gotta go 
still to tired to care and I gotta go 

Yeah yeah

Still to tired to care and I gotta go 
still to tired to care and I gotta go

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por comentar! Sabes que tus opiniones son leídas en este blog
Arriba la libertad de expresion!!!

Juntos, somos cautivos del delirio :)